Table Price per Pax
1 to 6 persons – 60€
For more than 6 people price is on request.
For families with children younger than 18 years, the price is on request because we have a discount on the table price.
At these prices is added the VAT rate applicable.
*Dependent on the number of people and walks already booked for the desired day, and as such subject to confirmation by the WHP.
- All transfers
- Hiking poles
- Track guide
- Personal and Liability insurances
(depending on weather)
- Comfortable shoes soled nuts, preferably suitable for trekking
- Hat for sun or umbrella
- Waterproof / wind stopper jacket
- Comfortable clothes and pants suitable for trekking, preferably (avoid jeans)
- Light meal for the picnic + fruit/energy bars/dried fruits
- The 3 forests we will cross and the different environments provided by them.
- The 4.000-year prehistoric dolmen and the size of its granite stone slabs that comprise it.
- The amazing views from the dolmen where we can see the imposing cape “Roca”.
- The picnic in a great setting.
- The Peninha shrine, it´s 350-year history and endless views over its 500m height and the S. Saturnino chapel ruins and it´s 1.000-year history.
- The warm colors of the late sunshine day, penetrating in the canopy of the trees.
- The beautiful and peaceful atmosphere in the all of hike.
The customer’s hotel pick-up time depends on the number of hotels
we have to go.
Beginning: After lunch (the exact hour is dependent on the time of the year)
Duration: About 4 hours
Not suitable activity for children under 8 years