Table Price per Pax
1 to 6 persons – 70€
The wine experience is dependent on the estate availability.
For just one participant the pick-up at the hotel is dependent on its location. If not possible the pick-up will be in another spot to be decided.
For more than 6 people price is on request.
For families with children younger than 18 years, the price is on request because we have a discount on the table price.
At these prices is added the VAT rate applicable.
*Dependent on the number of people and walks already booked for the desired day, and as such subject to confirmation by the WHP.
- All transfers
- Hiking poles
- Track guide
- Personal and Liability insurances
* We no longer bring plastic water bottles to our customers. The environment will be thankful. Thank you for your understanding.
(depending on weather)
- Comfortable shoes soled nuts, preferably suitable for trekking
- Hat for sun or umbrella
- Waterproof / wind stopper jacket
- Comfortable clothes and pants suitable for trekking, preferably (avoid jeans)
- Light meal for the picnic + fruit/energy bars/dried fruits
- The 3 forests we will cross and the different environments provided by them.
- The 4.000-year prehistoric dolmen and the size of its granite stone slabs that comprise it.
- The amazing views from the dolmen where we can see the imposing cape “Roca”.
- The charming little settlement where we start and finish the hike.
- The Peninha shrine, it´s 350-year history and endless views over its 500m height and the S. Saturnino chapel ruins and it´s 1.000-year history.
- The kaleidoscope of greens provided by sunlight entering the canopy of the trees.
- The beautiful and peaceful atmosphere in the all of hike.
The customer’s hotel pick-up time depends on the number of hotels
we have to go.
Beginning: At about 9h30 am but dependent on the pick-up time
Duration: About 4 hours
Not suitable activity for children under 8 years